Re: [orca-list] How many people us voxin?

Yours must be a charmed existence; very peaceful and lacking in stuff to worry about. I've used the Windows port of Voxin for far too long to sit there and actually get scared (really? ... Seriously? You're scared?) of using it in Linux because of some perceived possibility of attack or some theoretical security hole. I figure you have a better chance of winning the lottery than of having your system messed up just because you use Voxin with its old libraries. So, don't be scared. All will be well. Easy does it. shshshshshshsh.

Nighty night!

Alex M
ps for the record, I don't currently use Voxin in Linux but that's because I'm used to Espeak and don't see the point of messing with it. I may change my mind one day. PPS I'm using Eloquence right now as I write this on my Windows 8 machine. Gosh! I feel so brave! Or .. not. AAAAAAAAAHH, it's coming, ma. It's gruesome! HOLD ME!