Re: [orca-list] How many people us voxin?

I use Voxin. I don't have any problems with it and installing it is just
a matter of downloading one archive file and running one script, at
least on Ubuntu. I also prefer open software and applications, but I am
pretty pragmatic, and I'll use whatever tools are at hand. Although I
use Voxin, I don't rely on it. I have access to eSpeak, and I do use
eSpeak quite a bit as well, so if I did ever have a problem with Voxin,
I'm sure I could switch over to eSpeak without too much trouble.