Re: [orca-list] How many people us voxin?

Hi Christopher,

Same here. While I have ESpeak and Voxin I consider myself pretty
pragmatic and I will use whatever gets the job done regardless if it
is commercial or open source. Since I use Linux I obviously lean to
open source more often than not, but as I came from the Windows world
I do like Eloquence a bit better than ESpeak. That does not mean that
I refuse to use ESpeak exclusively from time to time, and in fact
since I figured out how to address the capitalization issue in Orca
with ESpeak I use ESpeak a lot more these days than Voxin. For me it
was merely a matter of weening myself off of Eloquence and getting use
to ESpeak.