Re: [orca-list] brl.tty acting differently under gnome/orca than on the terminal

Oh, on the contrary, I am quite pleased because I was disappointed
that the key mappings described by the files for brl-tty were not
working! So, I'll have to figure them out for Orca, but for now, I'm
learning new things EVERY DAY!!!!!
Rusty