From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Jason
White
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 6:46 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] working with skype

Fernando Botelho <fernando botelho f123 org> wrote:
If I remember correctly, Ventrilo is the server-side software for the
mumble solution and it is not free as in freedom.

Under Debian, the server side is in the mumble-server package and is
undoubtedly free as in freedom.

I use SIP for all of my VoIP communications, with a fairly intricate
FreeSWITCH configuration. I've also used Asterisk in the past but I migrated
to FreeSWITCH.