Re: [orca-list] Orca with accessible desktop dictionaries

I used Artha and it is accessible.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On 07/29/2013 10:16 AM, Robert Cole wrote:
Hello, Luciano.

If you are looking for dictionary packages, the two which immediately come to my mind are stardict and goldendict. I have never used either of them with Orca, though, so I cannot comment as to how accessible they are.

I hope that this helps.