[orca-list] Orca with accessible desktop dictionaries

Hello all,
I have installed a english dictionary some time ago. Orca used to behave very well and I have no difficult to search words. However, my memory failed and I could not remember the name of the package. Does someone know about english desktop dictionaries working efficiently with Orca? And about accessible desktop dictionaries in another languages? Spanish, portuguese, french, german... Is there also accessible dictionaries?
Regards,
Luciano