[orca-list] Little off: Applications menu main categoryes handling related problem in GNOME Shell 3.8.3 classic session

Hy,

In Ubuntu Saucy live system I tryed GNOME Shell 3.8.3 the new classic
session. Everything is fine for me, but I found a possible already known
problem:
When I installed gnome-shell related packages, I installed
gnome-session, gnome-session-extensions package and logged in the GNOME
classic session.
In gnome-tweak-tool I think I enabled the applications menu extension
and set the present activities owerview command with ALT+F1 key
combination In Control Center keyboard, shortcuts preference pane.
When I press ALT+F1 key combination, I hear application label. When I
moving categoryes between arrow keys, Orca doesn't spokening the
selected category name. But, when I press right arrow a selected
category, awailable menu items right selectable, and Orca wonderful
spokening the selected menu item.
Possible fixing future this problem to Orca spokening the selected main
categoryes in the applications menu? I don't no this problem a bug the
applications menu extension, or a bug the new GNOME Shell classic
session extension, but welcome reporting this issue the proper place in
Bugzilla.
If need, I welcome making an Orca debug.out file.

Attila