[orca-list] Installing Ubuntu 13.04 with Orca

Hello Luke,

Maybe you can me help

I tried installing Ubuntu 13.04 from the Live-CD in Virtualbox on a Windows 7 32 Bit system.

I did the installation the same way as in Ubuntu 12.X

1th. Waiting until the first Screen of the installer appeared,
2th Pressing CTRL+S in order to start Orca

To me it looked as Orca started with no problem.
But it was keeping saying Installer not accessible touring the entire installation.

Is the Installer of ubuntu 13.04 really not accessible with Orca or is this caused by the Installation in Virtualbox? Or has something changed in the way we have to do the Installation with Orca?

If your need more informations about my System pleas let me know.

Thanks in advance and
Best regards

Petra Ritter