Re: [orca-list] help with fedora 19 speech at login window

Hi Alex,

A kickstart file is simply a script that automates the Fedora
installation based on settings or selections contained in the
kickstart file. Usually, when you install Fedora for the first time it
will create a kickstart file containing the settings and packages you
selected during install, and places it in your /root directory for
future installations. Back before I switched to Ubuntu I use to use
kickstart files all the time to install Fedora as it was the quickest
and easiest method for installing Fedora on a system.

Cheers!