Re: [orca-list] ORCA concept

Hi Nandana,
If you are a programmer, then the technical part first.
You can't use Orca on Windows.
Windows is a proprietary OS with a totally different set of API for GUI and accessibility infrastructure.
So you can not retro fit the a11y system of Windowds desktop nor get them to do so.
Orca is a Linux based screen reader and currently works most efficiently with Gnome and Unity interfaces.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.