Re: [orca-list] ORCA concept

Hello,
Orca is a linux screen reader. It has a lot of linux specific dependencies so porting it to Windows would mean almost complete rewrite.
If you are interested free and open source screen reader for windows you might like to check NVDA http://www.nvda-project.org/ .

On 08.07.2013 08:15, Nandana Mahanta wrote:
Hi,
I am new to the orca thing. can anybody tell me whethr it is possible to implement orca in windows platform. how to get the source code for orca. i m just a beginer in orca as well as programming. so it will be really helpful for me.