Re: [orca-list] ORCA concept

Hi all,

A technical point if I may. I've seen a couple of you refer to Orca as
a "Linux screen reader" which is only partly true. I know most of us,
including myself, use Orca on Linux, but I'd prefer to call Orca an
all purpose Unix screen reader as I've run and used it on non Linux
operating systems such as FreeBSD and Solaris in the past. In short,
where ever Gnome can be run chances are you can run Orca there too.

Cheers!