Re: [orca-list] {Spam?} RE: mbrola in Orca

Hi Milton,

As far as I know you can not change the rate,pitch, and volume of the
MBrola voices. I had this same problem when i tried getting them
working with Orca a while back, and never could find a way to change
the rate,pitch, and volume so gave up on those voices.