[orca-list] mbrola in Orca

Hi,
I use Ubuntu 12.04 with Orca 3.4.2 and espeak. I tried the Dutch voice of Mbrola. In /etc/speech-dispatcher/speechd.conf I uncommand the line:
AddModule "espeak-mbrola-generic" "sd_generic" "espeak-mbrola-generic.conf"
So I could chose for mbrola in Orca. The settings of the volume, pitch and speed in Orca does not effect the mbrola voice. Do you know how to change the volume, pichtrate and speed for the mbrola voice? Thanks.
Milton