Re: [orca-list] Setting Sonar to portuguese interface

Assuming that you installed sonar 12.10, I think that you can try the following steps:

1. Press alt+f1 to activate the  overview panel.
2. After press the alt+f1 key, wait some time, about 5 seconds, until you hear over view panel and then type language.
3. Orca should read something like region and languages.
4. Press the enter key.
If all is ok, the application that allows change the languages will be opened.