Re: [orca-list] App-specific Preferences in Orca 3.6.3?

Dave Hunt <ka1cey gmail com> wrote:

I think the issue is more general than my message indicates; Pidgin
is just where I happened to notice it.  There is only one Orca
running; not sure what you mean by multiple orcas?

I think what was meant by more than one Orca is a situation in which you have
two or more versions installed at the same time, and perhaps files/modules
from the wrong version are being loaded.

Make sure you have a clean installation of 3.6.3 and that there aren't any
extraneous files from earlier versions lying around, e.g., that there isn't an
installation under /usr and another under /usr/local.