[orca-list] App-specific Preferences in Orca 3.6.3?

Hi,

I just upgraded GNOME from 3.4.2 to 3.63 in OpenSuse 12.2, using the stable GNOME 3.6 repository, and patching after upgrade. Using this new setup, I tried to read messages in a Pidgin history, only to discover that 'orca+f1' through 'orca+f9' no longer work. Also, in-coming messages are no longer automatically spoken. A press of 'orca+ctrl+space', for the Pidgin preferences is met with silence from Orca. Checking the preferences for thunderbird and firefox also shows nothing. The flat review keys and 'orca+t' command do still work. On a possibly-related note: Libreoffice Calc 3.5 is no longer usable.

Any thoughts?

-Dave  H,.