Re: [orca-list] seems that orca is using the wrong language when I switch to another profile

Hi Joanie,
Thanks for the fix.
On 02/23/2013 08:37 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:

As an example the "Present tooltips is translated to "Apresentar dicas"
instead of "Dicas presentes".

Confirmed.
One small question is that before I hear "dicas presentes", I hear the word "rato" that is the translation for mouse in Portugues from Portugal.
Generally the word mouse is not translated in Portuguese from Brazil.
Where such translation would be coming?
Thanks.

Is now handled correctly for both dialects of Portuguese.

Thanks for the report!
--joanie