Re: [orca-list] Fwd: Compiling from master

Yes it is. When i do an apt-get install gnome-common, The system reports that gnome â common is the latest
version. I have also tried build-dep gnome-orca.

On Feb 15, 2013, at 11:32 AM, Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza <vilmar informal com br> wrote:

Can you check if gnome-common is installed?

On 02/15/2013 01:22 PM, Guy Schlosser wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Guy Schlosser <guyster bex net <mailto:guyster bex net>>
*Date:* February 15, 2013, 6:47:33 AM EST
*To:* "Orcaâlist gnome org <mailto:list gnome org>"
<OrcaÃÂÂlist gnome org <mailto:list gnome org>>
*Subject:* *Compiling from master*

Hi all, i have a problem that's got me stumped. I installed ubuntu
13.04 today so i can mess with the new list feature in orca. I pulled
the latest from master, and when i do a autogen.sh i get an error that
says m4 macros are missing. I know i've probably gotta be missing some
dependency some where.  Anyone have an idea what it is?  Any help is
greatly appreciated, as i know it's gotta be something obvious.

Thanks,

Guy

{}S Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza