Re: [orca-list] what computer for linux

about toshiba, I have gotten the network cards running now, but it was
not fun. It turns out that debian also supported the wired network by
default
.
They had the device for 207$ on sale at best buy, after christmas
which was a good price.
http://fmtyewtk.blogspot.com/2013/12/satellite-c55-network-setup.html

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 11:11 PM, Christopher Chaltain