From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Kyle
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 2:45 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca and linux distros

Try the latest alpha that I built. It seems to work on everything I've tried
booting it on. In all the holiday rush, I seem to have forgotten that
although I had uploaded the 2014.1alpha1 builds of Sonar Manjaro to my own
server, they haven't yet been uploaded to the SourceForge page, so you may
have an older version. I am posting links to the latest 32-bit and 64-bit
alpha1 builds here for testing.

64-bit x86_64
http://kyle.tk/sonar/sonar-gnome-2014.1alpha1-x86_64.iso
md5sum: 802263cc40ffc182af32d3dbea9c52de
sha256sum: 173d05311f33f5570dbf2b0b9d5e232f6a38ba91141c887230275e892e7a6be8

32-bit i686
http://kyle.tk/sonar/sonar-gnome-2014.1alpha1-i686.iso
md5sum: e410f09e3f20126ba5c02f77c409c3ce
sha256sum: 173d05311f33f5570dbf2b0b9d5e232f6a38ba91141c887230275e892e7a6be8

The automatic installation using the graphical installer seems to work most
of the time, but does die halfway through the process sometimes.
Customizations do tend to kill it faster. Most of these problems seem to be
fixed, and I will rebuild as soon as the fixes make it into the unstable
repositories.

Just a note: The alpha builds of Sonar based on Manjaro are built using the
unstable branch, but the installation will pull from the stable branch.
Therefore, you can expect some warnings about local packages being newer
than the versions in the repository. As alpha versions are primarily made
available for testing purposes, I didnt' see a problem with this setup. If
this does cause a problem, something like

sudo pacman -Syy
sudo pacman -Suu

should synchronize your installation with the stable branch. If you wish to
remain on the unstable branch, you can simply run

sudo pacman-mirrors -g -b unstable

Hope this helps.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/