[orca-list] Orca and linux distros

Good afternoon,
I want to use some linux distro with Orca screen reader. I want to use and test the latest orca versions, but what distro?
Ubuntu is using unity and the gnome in 13.10 isn't good.
Fedora uses classic gnome with effects and doesn't have got desktop.
The best solution for me was Sonar Manjaro, but I can't install the system. Installation crashes with no report, window with installation closes and focus is on the desktop. Can you help? What version of linux can I use for using, testing and after some time for developing?
Thanks,
Vlcek