Re: [orca-list] code review

On 12/23/2013 05:27 PM, Mike Dupont wrote:
That sounds great, do you have a git repo I can review?

Not yet. But when I start that work, you can review it upstream.

On a related note, aside from the brain hemorrhaging that can result
from looking at a formatting string, are the following issues:

* "gluing" together of strings can result in bogus localization

* "gluing" together of different strings seems to be responsible for
   some braille related bugs (ordering of elements, cursor routing)

So the solution, aside from making this "something anyone can edit"
needs to also take into account (and resolve) the above problems.
Formatting strings was a good idea in theory, but not in practice....

--joanie