Re: [orca-list] code review

Sorry, misspelled the name of the application.   It's Simon:

http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-accessibility/simon/introductio
n.html

Question for you:   Are you revising the latest version of the Orca code?
Just wondering how what you are propsing ties in with what Joannie is trying
to accomplish on her end.  I haven't heard her chime in on this topic
probably due to holiday things she's attending to.  I would hate for there
to be a duplication of efforts or working a cross purposes between you two
since she is the current project lead.

Now then, having said all that, I can vaguely follow what you are suggesting
(not versed enough in Python) and I like the idea of making it easier and
for end users to edit the code and modify it.  I took a look at the jinja2
templating engine and it looks like quite the time saver.

I'm frankly in favor of anything that improves Orca and makes it do more
than it does while empowering the end user to customize it more easily.
Hopefully, others who are much more versed in Python than me (won't take
much, haha)  and have studied the Orca code some will chime in and give
their opinion.

Regards,
Alex Midence