Is there any keyboard shortcut that would work?
Thanks,
Vojta
Dne 17.12.2013 15:26, Alex Midence napsal(a):
Have you tried it with Google Chrome and Chromevox?  You may find it easier
to browse Ajax UI content with that browser since Google depends so heavily
on it.

Alex M

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Vojtech
Polášek
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 11:57 PM
To: orca-list
Subject: [orca-list] Orca, Firefox and menus

Hi,
I decided to try Wordfast anywhere, a free online translation tool created
by company which sells Wordfast. There are some menus, similar to menus in
google docs.
Is there any possibility to open and browse those menus with Orca and
Firefox? I am running Firefox 24. 2 and Orca 3.4.2 on Ubuntu 12.04.
Thank you very much,
Vojta