Re: [orca-list] Mounting units automatically in a graphical interface

The problem is that I have read some tutorials, I have added the line,
but becose of an error, the system crashed. If ubuntu simply ignored
the wrong line... But it does not ignore and the system crashes.

Most of users don't want to interact with commandlines and
configuration files with complex syntaxes. Most of users want to use,
only to use the system without worrying about technical aspects.

I don't know what I will do, but I don't intend to deal with fstab
directly becose my previous experiences were unpleasant.

I know: you are only answering my question, so gentily you always do,
but I really can't accept a beginer should necessarily learn about the
syntax of FStab. If this is completely true, regarding this is a
operation relatively common, Ubuntu is really not prepared to receive
true beginers.

At this moment, for me, it remains one option to avoid fstab: to mount
the unit each time I start the computer.