Re: [orca-list] Fwd: Re: [Espeak-general] lois voice extension

Kyle <kyle4jesus gmail com> wrote:
If I'm reading this correctly, the forwarded message is referring to
SVox Pico. These voices are supported by speech-dispatcher as of 0.8,
and I believe it does allow controlling rate and pitch. I didn't realize
that SVox Pico and Lois were the same voice, so I could have misread
something,

As I recall, Lois is specifically the U.S. English voice of SVOX Pico, i.e.,
with the U.S. English language files loaded.