[orca-list] epiphany issues

Hello,
On 30.11.2013 18:08, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
As a related aside, I'm curious as to what "serious issues" you are seeing and on what particular pages in Epiphany? Overall, Orca is able to provide better access to webkitgtk content (including things like text selection) with far, far less code. If there are instances where that is failing -- and from what you have said, clearly there are -- I would like to investigate them.

Maybe you can remember a few days ago I have reported that using find command was broken with Firefox 25 and Orca 3.11. You have kindly and promptly fixed that in orca.

As a side note I have also speculated about epiphany and orca in that conversation. Since that time I am seeing problems navigating using the arrow keys using orca 3.10 and also orca 3.11 with epiphany. I think this has nothing to do with orca. I don't have exact version numbers but I can say that earlier this year maybe a month or about two months ago I was able to navigate using the arrow keys on the pages browsed with epiphany. I do have caret navigation turned on in epiphany. For example you can try google.com main page moving left and right navigates letter by letter inside an indeterminate object and moving up and down arrows does not produce audible feetback. I am afraid it is working like that on all the web sites.

Greetings

Peter