Re: [orca-list] Help with running orca on Ubuntu 13 and/or centos 6

Hi,
The first problem is getting the brltty working.
How do I know that the brltty is working or not?
I was told that first brltty should work and only then
I should try to run Orca.
And if I am able to determine that brltty is working then how do I tell
Orca to work with brltty?

Thanks,
Josh