Re: [orca-list] Calc - Changing between sheets

Hy Luciano,

I forgot to write: In Libreoffice preferences the Libreoffice calc
preferences treeview/default settings part have possibility to increase
the default awailable sheets a new document, the spin button default
value is 1.
When I increased the spin button value with 3 sheets, closed the
preferences dialog and restarted Libreoffice Calc, default three sheets
awailable the new document, and I wonderful possible to change between
sheets with CTRL+PAGEUP and CTRL+PAGEDOWN keystrokes.

An another good suggestion with Libreoffice 3.6 and 4.0 versions related:
To you easyest moving between table chells and prewent Orca chattiness
output spokening, you toggle off the formula tollbar in Libreoffice Calc
view menu. If the formula toolbar is unchecked, Orca only spokening the
cell coordinate and cell value when you navigating between table cells.
My Ubuntu 12.04 system I always this preference using Libreoffice Calc,
enough only once toogling off the formula toolbar.

An another good a11y preference in Libreoffice preferences
dialog/accessibility page the using text caret navigation the read-only
documents check box. If this check box is checked and you opening an
attached Libreoffice document or spread sheet, you possible reading Orca
the opened read-only document.
Default this check box are unchecked. Possible I not right translated to
english with checkbox name.

Hope this answer help you,

Attila