Re: [orca-list] Calc - Changing between sheets

Hy Luciano,

If I known right, in Libreoffice 4.0 default a new table only one sheet
page awailable.
When I inserted a new sheet an empty table, the status line shows two
sheets are awailable, and possible changing between sheets with
CTRL+PAGEUP and CTRL+PAGEDOWN. I experienced this with my Ubuntu 12.04
system after I upgraded with Libreoffice 4.0 version.
Try you ask status line any empty table with INSERT+ENTER (double click)
or CAPSLOCK+splash (double click), depending your Orca layout.
Interesting, but oldest Libreoffice 3.6 version default three sheets
awailable a new table.

Attila