[orca-list] Calc - Changing between sheets

Hello all,
In the previous version of Libreoffice, when I used Ubuntu 10.10, it
was enough to press ctrl+pagedown and ctrl+pageup to change between
Calc worksheets.
However, after updating to Ubuntu 13.04, I was not able to do it using
this keystroke.
I am worried. I have only Ubuntu 13.04 in my mashine and it would be
very desirable I am able to deal with a sheet, made by my boss, until
Monday.
So I ask:
1. Am I doing something wrong?
2. Should I upgrade or downgrade Libreoffice?
Regards,
Luciano
--
Luciano de Souza