Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Next (was Re: "Quit screen reader" is now an unbound command)

Hey Joanmarie,
On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 07:14:35PM EST, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Any idea what the plans are for Evince? The caret navigation support has
been added, so Orca users of GNOME 3.10 will now have access to text
content of PDFs. (The tagged PDF support will come in 3.12.)

We currently have evince 3.8, but as I write this, I am test building evince 3.10, and at a glance, it should
build fine against 3.8 GNOME pieces. All being well, I'll check with my team leader to see if its ok to
update it, and if so, Ubuntu 13.10 will have evince 3.9/3.10.

Luke