Re: [orca-list] "Quit screen reader" is now an unbound command

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 11:45:43AM EST, Kyle wrote:
Looking at the Ubuntu GNOME website, it looks as though 13.10 will still
have 3.8.

From a glance at some of our package versions, I actually think we are sticking with a lot of GNOME 3.6
components, i.e gnome-settings-daemon 3.6 and gnome-control-center 3.6, however I think some other bits like
GNOME shell are at 3.8, and the accessibility stack, at least for the most part, will be at 3.9/3.10.

Having said that, I am in the process of backporting the relevant changes to properly set this up for Ubuntu
GNOME, and Ubuntu as well. This means the keyboard shortcut in the Ubuntu login screen will also be changed
to mach the GNOME shortcut, i.e super + alt + s.

Luke