From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Joanmarie
Diggs
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 6:56 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] "Quit screen reader" is now an unbound command

Hey all.

Just a heads up that "Quit screen reader" is now an unbound command because
(drum roll please): There is now a gnome-wide, official shortcut to toggle
Orca on/off. Super + Alt + S. Yay!!

For those using Orca 3.9.90 or later without gnome-settings-daemon
3.9.90 or later, you have a couple of options:

1. Manually assign a shortcut to "Turn screen reader on or off" which
   can be found in gnome-control-center's keyboard panel, or

2. Rebind "Quit screen reader" in the Orca's preferences dialog.

Lastly many, many thanks to Alejandro PiƱeiro (my colleague and GNOME
Accessibility Team lead) for making this change happen.

Take care.
--joanie