Re: [orca-list] "Quit screen reader" is now an unbound command

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 06:06:13AM EST, Guy Schlosser wrote:
Hey Joanie and all other fellow listers, just a question, you mentioned that
Evince 3.10 has the PDF text support?  Can I compile evince from source by
downloading it from git?  I can't wait to try this out.  Is simply upgrading
to Ubuntu 13.10 enough to get a successful compile, or do you think I may be
able to do it on Ubuntu 13.04 (raring)?  Please let me know what you think.
Thanks to everyone for all the ideas and hard work.

I am pretty sure you won't be able to build evince 3.9.x on raring, as raring does not have GTK 3.8 and
nautilus 3.8, which are both required.

Luke