Re: [orca-list] Firefox and Lastpass Plug-in

Jude DaShiell <jdashiel shellworld net> wrote:
In google news yesterday under the web browsers section, an article
appeared stating that lastpass has been hacked such that all passwords
can be exposed.  Before installing or using that plug-in, I'd read and
understand that article first.

Storing passwords on any machine other than hardware I physically control is
definitely a case of "won't do ever under any circumstances" as far as I'm
concerned.

That's off-topic for the list so I won't discuss the details here. Other
people don't have as strong a need for security as I do.