[orca-list] Firefox and Lastpass Plug-in

I don't know if anyone on here is using the Lastpass password keeper
service or not but I have it running on my Mac, a windows machine at
work and now my Linux laptop at home. It comprises the use of a
plug-in for Firefox to do the work.

While trying to navigate around in the vault list with Orca, I could
not seem to click any of the entries. I could hit the enter key to
open the desired site from the list but I could not find a way to
activate other choices such as changing the URL, password or even
delete. I can do this fine on the Mac and with windows, I can use
mouse keys in Window-Eyes to do this. The broader question here for
Orca pertains to being able to address clickables or on-clicks on any
site. I tried using flat review while in Firefox and this plug-in and
I could not navigate anywhere except for the top menu and address bar.
In fact, I couldn't access the Lastpass toolbar either.

Is there any way I can improve mouse navigation with Orca? Has anyone
had better luck using Lastpass with Orca?

Thanks for any help.