[orca-list] Keyboard Shortcuts

Hey, I got back into gnome and orca after a nice long time with my Mac. Anyway, my question now is how does one get around in the keyboard options in the settings panel? I'm using gnome 3.8.1 on an Arch installation. The more specific issues I'm running into is when assigning shortcuts to launch applications like gnome-terminal. I see a table in which I can add a shortcut entry in the custom shortcuts table; I press Add shortcut and I get prompted for a name and command. No problem there. I just fill in Terminal and gnome-terminal respectively and close that dialog. But once in the table that now shows Terminal, I can't seem to figure out the way to add a hotkey for it. I tried hitting space and then follow with Ctrl+Alt+t and I don't seem to get any errors but that shortcut key never works for me.

Am I missing something or what?