Re: [orca-list] repetition in Libre Officew

Hi Alex and all,
The problem happened in a table I believe.

I can press numpad plus and it reads completely. The problems is that
this document is not really meant to be read from top to bottom, it's
more for reference. I'm not sure which version I'm running, but I'll
try and find out.

Thanks!
Rusty