Re: [orca-list] Weezy: accessibility of gnome-fallback

Not much to be done about it.  Those little applets are only as accessible as the devs wrote them.  You can add new stuff to your panels and so forth though and have stuff you can read in there.  Wonder why it has you in fallback mode.  I think you can use control f3 or something like that to get Orca to read certain icons in another way but I’m not sure since it’s been a while since I did that.

Alex M

From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Andy B.
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2013 1:43 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Weezy: accessibility of gnome-fallback

I happily installed Weezy and started into gnome. When I ended up in gnome after restart, I ended up with an error that said fallback was loaded because I had the inability to use the full gnome session. After pressing OK, I was in the typical fallback session. When I took a look around, I ended up at the notification pane. Unfortunately, it was full of unlabeled icons and buttons. Is there a way to fix that?