[orca-list] Weezy: accessibility of gnome-fallback

I happily installed Weezy and started into gnome. When I ended up in gnome after restart, I ended up with an error that said fallback was loaded because I had the inability to use the full gnome session. After pressing OK, I was in the typical fallback session. When I took a look around, I ended up at the notification pane. Unfortunately, it was full of unlabeled icons and buttons. Is there a way to fix that?