[orca-list] Orca fromMaster Still No Good for Me

Now that I have gnome upgraded here to mostly 3.8 from the Arch Linux
Testing repository, I thought I would try and build Orca from master
and see if it will work now. Alas it is still silent.  In fact, it
blows up when I try and start it. This time, I tried to run orca
--debug from the terminal while gnome is running and got some
interesting output. I will include that below. following that output,
I will insert my PKGBUILD script whish is what I use with Arch to
build the package. I think the at-spi stuff is version 2.8
something. Do we still have to use git builds of that stuff too? I
hope not because a lot of other stuff depends on at-spi2-core and I
would have to tare into those to remove and re-install to get the git
builds of at-spi2-core and python-at-spi.

Any ideas?

----- Orca debug output -----
Script started on Thu 18 Apr 2013 09:15:28 PM PDT
]0;steve linlap:~[?1034hsteve linlap ~$ orca
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/orca", line 42, in <module>
    from orca import orca
  File "/usr/lib/python3.3/site-packages/orca/orca.py", line 62, in <module>
    from . import event_manager
  File "/usr/lib/python3.3/site-packages/orca/event_manager.py", line 29, in <module>
    import Queue
ImportError: No module named 'Queue'
]0;steve linlap:~steve linlap ~$ exit
exit

Script done on Thu 18 Apr 2013 09:15:34 PM PDT