Re: [orca-list] Orca fromMaster Still No Good for Me

In general, if you build one GNOME module from master, then it isn't guaranteed that it will run without your also building modules that it depends on from master, although running configure will hopefully tell you if you need a newer version of some other module, and, if it doesn't, then that may be a bug.

That being said, none of the AT-SPI modules have anything new in master that isn't in a stable release (ie, at-spi2-atk 2.8.1), so building it from master won't make any difference at the moment.

Hth,
-Mike