Re: [orca-list] gnome-terminal ingnome 3.8

The menubar is present in the screen and I can click it using flat review commands.
Thanks.

On 04/04/2013 03:59 AM, Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,
I havent yet got a chance to update to gnome 3.8 but aren't they moving
menu bar functionality to the top pannel?
For example in order to see the functions previously available through
F10 menu in nautilus I now need to hit ctrl+alt+tab then right arrow key
and then I can see these entries. I am using gnome 3.6. Perhaps more
apps are now migrated to this new layout.

Greetings

Peter