Re: [orca-list] gnome-terminal ingnome 3.8

Hello,
I havent yet got a chance to update to gnome 3.8 but aren't they moving menu bar functionality to the top pannel? For example in order to see the functions previously available through F10 menu in nautilus I now need to hit ctrl+alt+tab then right arrow key and then I can see these entries. I am using gnome 3.6. Perhaps more apps are now migrated to this new layout.

Greetings

Peter