[orca-list] [OT] Accessibility on Android 4.0, specifically Galaxy S3

Hello, list,
I'm thinking of getting a new phone and am strongly attracted to the
Samsung Galaxy S3. I tried Android in its very early days (1.5) and that
was a disaster (I had to switch to  Nokia E71 running TALKS). I hear
accessibility on Android 4.0 (ICS) is getting pretty close; could anyone
confirm this? Does anyone have experience specifically with the Galaxy
line?
Thanks.
Cheers,
S.M.