[orca-list] latest orca for gnome 3.4

Hi,
I am using Ubuntu 12.04 with gnome 3.4. But I would like to have the
latest libreoffice fix - because orca behaves very strangely there - not
reading correct characters when replacing some characters.
I tried to checkout specific commit before requirements for building
were raised but it still refuses to configure.
./configure still prints error about old version of GTK.
What's the problem? This should work, shouldn't it?
Thank you,
Vojta