Re: [orca-list] Fonts in ubuntu/windows

Hi,
the URL is http://www.apaddedcell.com/web-fonts

The fonts are in a Table at the h2 "View the Tables". This
Table is pictures of the fonts because the point is that people
can see what they look like (each name is written in the font
itself) which of course no one OS will have all of them, so
pictures are the only way to go for something like this. The names
of the fonts are also in text and "check" means you can expect it
to be available on a user's machine if they meet the table header
criteria.

Also someone I know wrote a piece about fonts and Linux for
6 Revisions, http://sixrevisions.com/web_design/a-web-designers-guide-to-linux-fonts/
-Mallory